Moving Payments Between Enrollments

To Move Payments Between Enrollments:
  • From the Grey County Enrollment Screen, double click on enrollment.
  • Right-click on the payment, and a drop-down will appear. Choose the desired option.
This might be used if the payment couldn’t be claimed due to being on the incorrect STAC, preventing claiming.