HOW TO SUBMIT A TICKET TO THE CPSE PORTAL
If you have any questions regarding any of the functions in the CPSE Portal or receive an error message, you can submit a ticket by emailing your issue to email@example.com. Portal tickets are addressed on a first-in / first-out basis.
When you submit a ticket to the Portal you should provide as much information as possible in your initial ticket. This will alleviate the need to request additional information to resolve your issue; thereby increasing the resolution time.
Use the subject line of your email to indicate your issue. (See samples below)
- Attendance - Delete, Remove or Move Attendances
- Billing - Describe in detail with ESID numbers for children and/or information for the therapist, voucher number, Items Not Ready to Bill Reason, etc.
- Credential Verification Issue
- Medicaid - Brief Description of Issue
- Medicaid - Prescriptions/IEPs/Consents
- User Information (Pin, Password, Signature, etc.)
- Refrain from putting the following in the subject line (Need help/support, Error, Leave the Subject Blank)
Describe your issue in as much detail as you can. (See samples below)
- If you received an error message, please include a screenshot of the error message you received along with a detailed explanation of the issue.
- If the issue pertains to a child, please use the electronic service ID # (ESID #) to identify the child (Using names is not HIPAA compliant) and include a detailed explanation of the issue.
- If the issue is related to a therapy session, include the date(s) of service, group size if appropriate, the agency (if the therapist works for more than one agency), enrollment ESID # or any other pertinent information related to your issue along with a detailed description.
- For billing, include the time frame of your issue, voucher # if needed, Items Not Ready to Bill Reason, etc. and a detailed description of the issue.
- If the issue pertains to a therapist, include his/her name, agency, NPI or License # if appropriate and a detailed description of the issue.
Article ID: 188, Created: 8/14/2019 at 4:11 PM, Modified: 7/19/2021 at 3:16 PM