How to Save an IEP Direct Document from IEP Direct to your Computer
The purpose of this article is to show you how to save the .pdf document (Adobe) of a child's IEP directly from the IEP Direct software (to your computer), which will save you two steps in the upload process.
From IEP Direct:
- Sign in and go to MY STUDENTS on left navigation menu.
- Locate the child>Click the black box next to the child. The IEP will load/open.
- Click Letters and Reports on the left navigation menu.
- Click IEP Form with Summary (Finalized). If that option is not available select IEP Form (Finalized).
- Click Process (upper right-hand corner) by the question mark.
- After the report is done processing you will see a .pdf (Adobe) icon. Click the Icon.
- The IEP will come up.
- Place your cursor somewhere in the IEP document and right click.
- Select “SAVE AS.”
- Save the IEP somewhere on your computer (i.e., desktop).
- Label the document and click SAVE.