I can't find one of my children
This article is to provide assistance when a child is not listed. It will provide instruction to Service Providers as well
as Agency/Independent Admins and County personnel.
I. Are you a service provider (therapist, teacher, etc..) working for an agency?
1. Go to "My Caseload" under "Caseload Maintenance"
1.1 Filter by School Year - Click Search
1.2 If child is not listed, contact your administrator and ask them to assign the child to you
II. Are you an agency administrator/office staff or an independent provider?
1. Go to "Enrollment Lookup" under "Lookup"
1.1 Filter options:
1.1.1 Select School Year
1.1.2 Select County
1.1.3 Select Provider
1.1.4 Select Type(s) of Services
1.1.5 Click Search
1.2 If child is not listed, contact the county
2. Another option is to Go to "Enrollment Assignments" under "Reports"
2.1 Filter Options:
2.1.1 Select School Year
2.1.2 Select Provider
2.1.3 Select Missing Assignments only - OR - uncheck to view all
2.1.4 Click Retrieve
2.2 If child is not listed, contact the county
III. Are you a county? Make sure...
1. Enrollment is assigned to the correct provider
2. There is only one entry for the provider in Preschool
3. The provider is marked for using CPSE Portal and their NPI is entered
4. Use extract data to upload the data from Preschool to CPSE Portal