- To upload prescriptions, go to Caseload Maintenance -> Upload Prescription Details.
- Fill out the filters and click "Retrieve".
- Once this populates, you will then export to Excel. Once you have exported, you will then fill in the remaining fields and save the file. Be sure to save it as .xls.
- Once you have completed the spreadsheet, click on the "Upload Completed Spreadsheet" tab and click on "Upload".
- Choose the file and upload to the Portal.
You will see a yellow banner which says "Your Upload was Successful". This does NOT mean you are done. You MUST still click "Post" in order to complete the upload.
Following this, you will need to attach the images.
Article ID: 159, Created: 12/14/2018 at 9:38 AM, Modified: 2/13/2019 at 2:12 PM