Child moves from one district to another- Within the same county

If the County uses eSTACs - County enters the information themselves into eSTACs.  So all County need to do is:
  1. Search to see if the child exists on the new District already.

    1a. If they do - they will use that record.
    1b. If they do not then the County will add a new Child in eSTACs and fill in the transfer information at the bottom.