For Counties that used CPSE Portal for all providers, all services, for the entire period of the cost report, there are 2 reports you can run to complete these.
To run the report via the CPSE Portal:
- Under the Medicaid Service Bureau tab click on Medicaid Cost Report
- Select your County and school year and click retrieve
- It may take a few minutes, but the reports will fill in the 4 tabs.
Service Provider Listing
PCG Cost report instructions
•LEAs should only report Annual Contract Cost and Intergovernmental Contract Cost for students with an IEP for the health related service and are provided by Medicaid approved and qualified practitioner.
•Once the LEA has completed the cost report, the LEA should complete the Supplemental Form. The form should include the first name, last name, full professional job title, and NPI number for all practitioners associated with cost reported on the cost report.
•If the practitioner who provided the service works UDO a supervisor, then the LEA should report the supervisor's information in the "Supervisors Information" field of the form.
•If any of the above information is missing, the form will be considered incomplete.
This CPSE Portal report is a list of the service providers (practitioners) that provided services during the school year and corresponding supervisor information.
- An encounter is defined as a documented face-to-face direct medical service visit that was provided pursuant to the recommendations of a students IEP by a qualified provider
- Need both fee for service related service sessions plus tuition based services to be counted
- Payments for non-treatment sessions should not be reported (CPSE meetings, etc.)
- Sessions that are not the full duration specified in the IEP should not be counted. If IEP says 2x45, and one day the session was only 40 minutes, that should not be counted
This report generates this data based on what is in CPSE Portal.
Encounter Summary By Provider
This is the same data as the Encounter report, just broken down by provider to allow the County to have a more granular detail of the encounter data.
Encounter Details By Provider
This is the same data as the Encounter report, just broken down by child and for a specific provider to allow the County to have a more granular detail of the encounter data of a provider.